EVERMORE ART COMPETITION – TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Important terms and conditions about this competition
This bit may look a bit long and less interesting, but it’s really important to make sure you know all the rules, so you know what to expect. Ask an adult (your parent/guardian, teacher etc.) to explain anything you’re not sure about.
Make sure you tell your parents/guardians that you are joining in our art competition, show them this information and ask them to submit your entry on your behalf.
- Entry form must be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org before 28/02/2023
- A photo of your completed artwork submitted by 03/03/2023
- Submitted artwork must be signed off by parent/guardian in order to ensure authenticity.
- No incomplete or late entries or those not in accordance with the entry instructions will be accepted. No responsibility can be taken for entries lost, damaged or delayed either by post or computer transmission error.
- Entrants must have the permission of their parent or guardian to enter. Evermore Care Homes requires the consent in writing of the parent or guardian of the author of a winning entry to publish that winning entry and the author’s name, age and town or city of residence. If Evermore does not receive written consent from the parent or guardian of the author of a winning entry Evermore reserves the right to select an alternative winner, as a result of reasonable efforts to contact the original winner being unsuccessful.
- The prize will include the winning artwork to be displayed in new luxury care home Astley View with first place receiving an Amazon voucher with the value of £100, second place receiving an Amazon voucher with the value of £50 and third place receiving an Amazon voucher with the value of £25.
- The winning entrant must be willing and able to assist with promotion of the care home including appearing on television and other media, social media and websites, including through video and image.
- The name, county and photograph of the winners may be used by Evermore its associated companies for publicity purposes. The winner agrees to comply with a reasonable request to provide a photo of themselves with their prize and to allow Evermore to use their name and likeness for advertising and publicity purposes without additional remuneration.
- Only one picture per entrant will be permitted. Designs will be considered by a judging panel. No entries submitted on behalf of a club can be accepted.
- Entries must be original and not a copied design.
- In consideration of our agreeing to allow you to enter the competition (the receipt and sufficiency of which is acknowledged by you) the piece of artwork remains the property of the care home, however the artwork can be requested back after a minimum period of 6 months and the author is responsible for collecting the piece in agreement with the care home manager.
- Shortlisted pieces of artwork will be displayed in the one of the new wings at Astley View for families and friends to view.
- Prize winners will be invited to a prize giving ceremony.
- The decision of Evermore in all matters shall be final and binding and no correspondence shall be entered into.
- Entry implies acceptance of every one of these terms and conditions.