Do you want to work within a luxury care provider? Evermore Care are currently looking for passionate and dedicated Senior Care Assistant to join our beautiful service Ashton Manor, based in Lancaster. We currently have full time days only hours, offering an hourly salary of £12.07.
This is a great opportunity lead manager co-ordinate and supervise a team of care assistants. You will be part of a dedicated team who offer the very best care to the residents within your care. We are looking for a Senior Care Assistant who will act as a role model to the care assistants. You will be responsible for administering medication, identifying deteriorating residents and directing care. We are looking for a someone who will promote person-centered care and lease with healthcare professionals.
At Evermore Care, we believe in delivering meaningful person-centered care to our residents, while ensuring our team are offered ongoing opportunities for professional and personal development. We ensure that Evermore Cares vision and values: Wellbeing, Respect, Community and Freedom are implemented in every decision made within the service.
In 2023 Evermore Care was awarded the TOP 20 AWARD by carehome.co.uk and has a CQC RATING OF GOOD
Ashton Manor is a state-of-the-art new care home in Lancaster, Lancashire. This 67 bedded service offers the very best in personal, dementia, and respite care split over three floors. Within Ashton Manor each room is decorated to a high standard offering the very best fixtures and fitting including video calling facilities and stylish furnishings. This luxury services also offers residents a wide range of varied activities as well as its own beauty salon and cinema room.
- Working within a similar setting leading a dedicated team
- Experience of working with residents through the night
- NVQ level 3 in health and social care
- Be knowledgeable about safeguarding vulnerable adults’ policies and procedures
- Conduct risk assessments and develop care plans related to assessment needs and personal choices
- Adhering to professional standards, following company policies and procedures and the regulatory requirements provided by the Care Quality Commissioning Group
- You will be working for a supportive and friendly company
- Enrolment into the Company Workplace Pension Scheme
- Health Cash Plan Benefits Package
- Discounted Gym Membership (through our Health Cash Plan Benefits Package)
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Access to Blue Light Card Membership
- Competitive salary
- Additional annual leave for nursing roles
- Refer a Friend scheme
- DBS is free of charge
- Free parking on site
If you are currently looking for a Senior Care Assistant opportunity within an Outstanding service APPLY TODAY!
Evermore Care is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.