Do you want to work within a luxury care provider? Evermore Care are currently looking for passionate and dedicated Senior Care Assistants to join our beautiful NEW service, Astley View based in Chorley, Lancashire. This is a full time permanent opportunity working 8am-8pm on Days and with a marketing leading pay rate of £12.39.
This is a great opportunity to lead, manager, coordinate and supervise a team of care assistants. You will be part of a dedicated team who offer the very best care to our residents. We are looking for a Senior Care Assistant who will act as a role model to the care assistants giving them continued support and guidance. You will be responsible for administering medication, identifying deteriorating residents and directing care. We are looking for a someone who will promote person-centered care and liaise with healthcare professionals with confidence and ease.
At Evermore Care, we believe in delivering meaningful person-centered care to our residents, while ensuring our team are offered ongoing opportunities for professional and personal development. We ensure that Evermore Cares vision and values: Wellbeing, Respect, Community and Freedom are implemented in every decision made within the service.
In 2021 Evermore Care was awarded the TOP 20 AWARD by carehome.co.uk and has a CQC RATING OF GOOD
Astley View will be a state-of-the-art new care home in Chorley, Lancashire. This 90 bedded service offers the very best in personal, dementia, and respite care split over three floors. Within Astley View each room is decorated to a high standard offering the very best fixtures and fitting including video calling facilities and stylish furnishings. This luxury services also offers residents a wide range of varied activities as well as its own beauty salon, ice cream parlor and cinema room!
· Working within a similar setting and have experience and knowledge within elderly care and dementia
· Experience of working with residents throughout the night and have genuine desire to offer the very best person centered care
· NVQ level 3 in health and social care or equivalent
· Act as mentor to the Care Assistants, ensuring you bring knowledge, guidance and a caring management style to the night team
· Conduct risk assessments and develop care plans related to assessment needs and personal choices
· Adhering to professional standards, following company policies and procedures and the regulatory requirements provided by the Care Quality Commissioning Group
· You will be working for a supportive and friendly company
· Enrolment into the Company Workplace Pension Scheme
· Health Cash Plan Benefits Package
· Discounted Gym Membership (through our Health Cash Plan Benefits Package)
· Employee Assistance Programme
· Access to Blue Light Card Membership
· Competitive salary
· Additional annual leave for nursing roles
· Refer a Friend scheme
· Onsite meal
· DBS is free of charge
· Free parking on site
If you are currently looking for a Senior Care Assistant opportunity within an Outstanding service APPLY TODAY!
Evermore Care Ltd is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.