Do you want to work within a luxury care provider? Evermore Care are currently looking for passionate and dedicated Housekeeper to join our beautiful service in Lancaster. We currently have full time days only hours, offering a salary of £10.42 per hour.
We are looking for dedicated housekeepers who wants to ensure that the health and safety of the staff and residents are at the forefront of every decision. As a Housekeeper we are looking for someone who has an exceptional eye for detail and a high standard when it come to keeping the service clean as well as keeping to a guidelines and schedules.
At Evermore Care, we believe in delivering meaningful person-centered care to our residents, while ensuring our team are offered ongoing opportunities for professional and personal development. We ensure that Evermore Cares vision and values: Wellbeing, Respect, Community and Freedom are implemented in every decision made within the service.
In 2021 Evermore Care was awarded the TOP 20 AWARD by carehome.co.uk and has a CQC RATING OF GOOD
Ashton Manor is a state-of-the-art new care home in Lancaster, Lancashire. This 67 bedded service offers the very best in personal, dementia, and respite care split over three floors. Within Ashton Manor each room is decorated to a high standard offering the very best fixtures and fitting including video calling facilities and stylish furnishings. This luxury services also offers residents a wide range of varied activities as well as its own beauty salon and cinema room.
· Experience working within a similar environment
· Can build rapport with ease not only with the residents but the wider team
· To have a clear understanding of Health and Safety Regulations, COSHH and Infection Control
· To check all areas of the service are supplied with adequate housekeeping items and inform the Head Housekeeper of any shortages
· To ensure that all areas are cleaned to a high standard in compliance with specific cleaning guidelines and schedules and that they effectively meet the service needs
· To identity and report damages, faults, and other related issues to the Head Housekeeper and maintenance departments
· You will be working for a supportive and friendly company
· Enrolment into the Company Workplace Pension Scheme
· Health Cash Plan Benefits Package
· Discounted Gym Membership (through our Health Cash Plan Benefits Package)
· Employee Assistance Programme
· Access to Blue Light Card Membership
· Competitive salary
· Additional annual leave for nursing roles
· Refer a Friend scheme
· DBS is free of charge
· Free parking on site
If you are currently looking for a Housekeeper opportunity within an Outstanding service APPLY TODAY!
Evermore Care is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.