Do you want to work within a luxury care provider? Evermore Care are currently looking for a Head Housekeeper to lead and manage the existing team. This is a fantastic opportunity to work within a beautiful home offering a salary of £11.47 per hour.
As a Head Housekeeper you will need to have previous experience within a Care Home setting. As well as an understanding of managing a team and organising staff rotas. Within the role you consultant and work with the residents regularly, implementing and maintaining cleaning schedules throughout the home. If you have a passion for ensuring a high level of cleanliness whilst offering a seamless service to the residents within our care we would love to hear from you!
At Evermore Care, we believe in delivering meaningful person-centered care to our residents, while ensuring our team are offered ongoing opportunities for professional and personal development. We ensure that Evermore Cares vision and values: Wellbeing, Respect, Community and Freedom are implemented in every decision made within the service.
In 2021 Evermore Care was awarded the TOP 20 AWARD by carehome.co.uk and has a CQC RATING OF GOOD
Ashton Manor is a state-of-the-art new care home in Lancaster, Lancashire. This 67 bedded service offers the very best in personal, dementia, and respite care split over three floors. Within Ashton Manor each room is decorated to a high standard offering the very best fixtures and fitting including video calling facilities and stylish furnishings. This luxury services also offers residents a wide range of varied activities as well as its own beauty salon and cinema room.
- Knowledge and experience of working within a care home
- Understanding of supervisions and creating rotas, as well as a knowledge of managing and running a team
- Experience in ordering stock as well carrying out monthly stock checks
- Ensuring the home complies with all health and safety regulations and infection control measures
- To conduct and complete probation points, regular supervisions and appraisals for the housekeeping department
- To ensure that all cleaning and laundry consumables are ordered from current nominated suppliers in line with company purchasing policy
- You will be working for a supportive and friendly company
- Enrolment into the Company Workplace Pension Scheme
- Health Cash Plan Benefits Package
- Discounted Gym Membership (through our Health Cash Plan Benefits Package)
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Access to Blue Light Card Membership
- Competitive salary
- Additional annual leave for nursing roles
- Refer a Friend scheme
- DBS is free of charge
- Free parking on site
If you are currently looking for a Head Housekeeper opportunity within an Outstanding service APPLY TODAY!
Evermore Care is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.