Do you want to work within a luxury care provider? Evermore Care are currently looking for a Deputy Home Manager to join an luxury care home, Ashton Manor, in Lancaster. This is a full-time permanent opportunity offering a salary of up to £35,000 per annum, depending on experience.
We are looking for an experienced individual who has a wealth of knowledge within dementia and elderly care. As the Deputy Home Manager you will work closely with the Registered Manager and other Deputy Manager to ensure the safe running of the home. You will supervise the Care Assistants ensuring you are a role model within Ashton Manor, demonstrating safe clinical decisions and offering expert care to our residents. We are looking for a passionate, determined and resilient Deputy Home Manager who can build rapport with ease and is committed to offering the very best quality care.
At Evermore Care, we believe in delivering meaningful person-centered care to our residents, while ensuring our team are offered ongoing opportunities for professional and personal development. We ensure that Evermore Cares vision and values: Wellbeing, Respect, Community and Freedom are implemented in every decision made within the service.
In 2021 Evermore Care was awarded the TOP 20 AWARD by carehome.co.uk and has a CQC RATING OF GOOD
Ashton Manor is a state-of-the-art new care home in Lancaster, Lancashire. This 67 bedded service offers the very best in personal, dementia, and respite care split over three floors. Within Ashton Manor each room is decorated to a high standard offering the very best fixtures and fittings including video calling facilities and stylish furnishings. This luxury service also offers residents a wide range of varied activities as well as its own beauty salon and cinema room.
- Previous management experience, must be able to demonstrate strong leadership qualities and the ability to lead and develop a team
- Can demonstrate a sound knowledge and understanding within dementia and elderly care including DOLs and Safeguarding legislations
- Proven experience of being responsible for key areas of service provision and in the manager’s absence being responsible for the overall service, including providing, managing and coordinating of support for residents.
- Continually review and improve processes to ensure the most effective and efficient service is being delivered
- Responsible for monitoring the wellbeing of each resident, being aware of any change impacting on care and care plans, ensuring that new needs are met, and written records are amended to reflect any variation
- Creating and developing strong relationships with local partners, playing an important role in raising the care home’s profile in the local area
- You will be working for a supportive and friendly company
- Enrolment into the Company Workplace Pension Scheme
- Health Cash Plan Benefits Package
- Discounted Gym Membership (through our Health Cash Plan Benefits Package)
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Access to Blue Light Card Membership
- Competitive salary
- Additional annual leave for nursing roles
- Refer a Friend scheme
- DBS is free of charge
- Free parking on site
If you are currently looking for a Deputy Home Manager opportunity within an Outstanding service APPLY TODAY!
Evermore Care is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.