Do you want to work within a luxury care provider? Evermore Care are currently looking for passionate and dedicated Chef join our 5 star hygiene rated kitchen, Ashton Manor based in Lancaster. We currently have days only shifts patterns working alternative weekends.
Within this role you will provide high quality, nutritionally balanced meals in line with the Head Chef’s menus. You will ensure that a safe hygienic working environment is maintained and work within our brand new superbly equipped kitchen bringing passion and flair to the residents dishes. As the chef you will communicate effectively with residents, staff and visitors to ensure you will be providing relevant, appealing and balanced healthy meals.
At Evermore Care, we believe in delivering meaningful person-centered care to our residents, while ensuring our team are offered ongoing opportunities for professional and personal development. We ensure that Evermore Cares vision and values: Wellbeing, Respect, Community and Freedom are implemented in every decision made within the service.
In 2021 Evermore Care was awarded the TOP 20 AWARD by carehome.co.uk and has a CQC RATING OF GOOD
Ashton Manor is a state-of-the-art care home in Lancaster. This 67 bedded service offers the very best in personal, dementia, and respite care split over three floors. Within Ashton Manor each room is decorated to a high standard offering the very best fixtures, fittings and stylish furnishings. This luxury services also offers residents a wide range of varied activities as well as its own beauty salon and cinema room!
· Ability to cook to exciting recipes
· Working within a fast paced, fresh food environment
· Exceptional communication skills to oversee the kitchen, suppliers, staff and residents
· To support the Head Chef in any development and improvement plans for the kitchen department to ensure we continue to meet outstanding standards we expect
· Understanding and completing regular audits within the kitchen
· To have active involvement in all meal preparation and kitchen activities
· You will be working for a supportive and friendly company
· Enrolment into the Company Workplace Pension Scheme
· Health Cash Plan Benefits Package
· Discounted Gym Membership (through our Health Cash Plan Benefits Package)
· Employee Assistance Programme
· Access to Blue Light Card Membership
· Competitive salary
· Additional annual leave for nursing roles
· Refer a Friend scheme
· DBS is free of charge
· Free parking on site
If you are currently looking for a Chef opportunity within an Outstanding service APPLY TODAY!
Evermore Care Ltd is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.