Ashton Manor Care Home
£9.92 per hour
Do you want to work within a luxury care provider? Evermore Care are currently looking for passionate and dedicated Care Assistant to join our beautiful service in Lancaster. We currently have full time days only hours, offering a salary of £9.92 per hour.
We are looking for Care Assistants who will offer and provide quality care to the elderly residents within Ashton Manor. You will be working within a modern and innovative service that offers the very best technology ensuring the residents within the service receive exceptional care.
At Evermore Care, we believe in delivering meaningful person-centered care to our residents, while ensuring our team are offered ongoing opportunities for professional and personal development. We ensure that Evermore Cares vision and values: Wellbeing, Respect, Community and Freedom are implemented in every decision made within the service.
In 2021 Evermore Care was awarded the TOP 20 AWARD by carehome.co.uk and has a CQC RATING OF GOOD
Ashton Manor is a state-of-the-art new care home in Lancaster, Lancashire. This 67 bedded service offers the very best in personal, dementia, and respite care split over three floors. Within Ashton Manor each room is decorated to a high standard offering the very best fixtures and fitting including video calling facilities and stylish furnishings. This luxury services also offers residents a wide range of varied activities as well as its own beauty salon and cinema room.
- Experience working within a dementia and or residential environment
- Can build rapport with ease not only with the residents but the wider team
- Maintain patient confidentiality at all times
- Working seamlessly within the multidisciplinary team
- Assisting clients with personal care tasks, such as washing, dressing, eating and toileting
- Performing light housekeeping tasks, such as dusting, vacuuming and changing bed clothes
- You will be working for a supportive and friendly company
- Enrolment into the Company Workplace Pension Scheme
- Health Cash Plan Benefits Package
- Discounted Gym Membership (through our Health Cash Plan Benefits Package)
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Access to Blue Light Card Membership
- Competitive salary
- Additional annual leave for nursing roles
- Refer a Friend scheme
- DBS is free of charge
- Free parking on site
If you are currently looking for a Care Assistant opportunity within an Outstanding service APPLY TODAY!
Evermore Care is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.