Do you want to work within a luxury care provider? Evermore Care are currently looking for passionate and dedicated Care Assistants to join our beautiful NEW service, Astley View based in Chorley, Lancashire. We currently have day and night shifts patterns working on a rolling rota, offering a market leading salary of £10.90 – £11.29per hour.
We are looking for Care Assistants who will offer and provide quality care to the elderly residents within Astley View. You will be working within a modern and innovative service that offers the very best technology ensuring the residents within the service receive exceptional care. We are looking for Night Care Assistants who can provide a high standard of compassionate and thoughtful care whilst carrying out their daily duties. You will work creatively with the team to provide bespoke care for each individual resident helping maximise their way of living.
At Evermore Care, we believe in delivering meaningful person-centered care to our residents, while ensuring our team are offered ongoing opportunities for professional and personal development. We ensure that Evermore Cares vision and values: Wellbeing, Respect, Community and Freedom are implemented in every decision made within the service.
In 2021 Evermore Care was awarded the TOP 20 AWARD by carehome.co.uk and has a CQC RATING OF GOOD
Astley View will be a state-of-the-art new care home in Chorley, Lancashire. This 90 bedded service offers the very best in personal, dementia, and respite care split over three floors. Within Astley View each room is decorated to a high standard offering the very best fixtures and fitting including video calling facilities and stylish furnishings. This luxury services also offers residents a wide range of varied activities as well as its own beauty salon, ice cream parlor and cinema room!
· Experience working within a dementia and or residential environment
· To participate with the team for continual monitoring of each residents health needs including appropriate liaison with senior and relevant staff
· To assist as directed, in the preparation, implementation, review and update of all residents care plans in line with their personal wishes and preferences in accordance with Evermore Care policies
· Working seamlessly within the multidisciplinary team
· Ensuring each resident receives assistance with all elements of their personal care to include washing, dressing as well as assisting residents in all aspects of daily living as required
· Observe, monitor and record residents physical and emotional well-being, and promptly report any changes to senior staff
· You will be working for a supportive and friendly company
· Enrolment into the Company Workplace Pension Scheme
· Health Cash Plan Benefits Package
· Discounted Gym Membership (through our Health Cash Plan Benefits Package)
· Employee Assistance Programme
· Access to Blue Light Card Membership
· Competitive salary
· Additional annual leave for nursing roles
· Refer a Friend scheme
· DBS is free of charge
· Free parking on site
If you are currently looking for a Night Care Assistant opportunity within an Outstanding service APPLY TODAY!
Evermore Care Ltd is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.