Do you want to work within a luxury care provider? Evermore Care are currently looking for passionate and dedicated Activities Coordinator to join our beautiful NEW service, Astley View based in Chorley, Lancashire. This is a part time role, 9am – 5pm across a rolling with rota. We are looking for a flexible Activities Coordinator who can work across 7 days paying a market leading hourly rate of £11.03.
As an Activities Coordinator you will have the freedom to plan, design and implement a range of social activities for the residents within Astley View. We are looking for someone who is creative and thinks outside the box to promote friendships, social interaction, and culture appealing to the wide range of interests of the residents. You will need to be able to manage budgets and maintaining paperwork prioritising your workload and have a passion for creating a real difference to our residents.
At Evermore Care, we believe in delivering meaningful person-centered care to our residents, while ensuring our team are offered ongoing opportunities for professional and personal development. We ensure that Evermore Cares vision and values: Wellbeing, Respect, Community and Freedom are implemented in every decision made within the service.
In 2021 Evermore Care was awarded the TOP 20 AWARD by carehome.co.uk and has a CQC RATING OF GOOD
Astley View will be a state-of-the-art new care home in Chorley, Lancashire. This 90 bedded service offers the very best in personal, dementia, and respite care split over three floors. Within Astley View each room is decorated to a high standard offering the very best fixtures and fitting including video calling facilities and stylish furnishings. This luxury services also offers residents a wide range of varied activities as well as its own beauty salon, ice cream parlor and cinema room!
· Experience of working within a similar environment and dementia experience is advantages
· Great communication and organizational skills with a creative flare and need to make a difference each day
· Proven ability to work on your own initiative
· Running a range of different, fun and exciting activities including musical, days out, exercises classes, visiting the local community the possibilities are endless!
· Liaising with external companies and performers from the local community to organise days out/events at the home
· Keeping paper work updated as well as care plans and activity notes whilst managing your time and mailbox
· You will be working for a supportive and friendly company
· Enrolment into the Company Workplace Pension Scheme
· Health Cash Plan Benefits Package
· Discounted Gym Membership (through our Health Cash Plan Benefits Package)
· Employee Assistance Programme
· Access to Blue Light Card Membership
· Competitive salary
· Additional annual leave for nursing roles
· Refer a Friend scheme
· Onsite meal
· DBS is free of charge
· Free parking on site
If you are currently looking for a Activities Coordinator opportunity within an Outstanding service APPLY TODAY!
Evermore Care Ltd is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.