Care Assistant – Day Shift
Ashton Manor - Full Time
You're a great fit for this role if you:
When you join Ashton Manor Evermore Care, whatever your role, you become part of a family of committed people – who are all pulling together to make a positive difference to our residents’ lives. It’s challenging at times, but never dull. You will receive a lot of support from colleagues and training to develop and gain new skills. Most of all, we help you reach your full potential and build a worthwhile, rewarding career.
What you will do:
- Supporting residents with daily needs such as personal care in accordance to the individual resident care plans.
- Work closely with residents, staff, families and other relevant professionals.
- Provide quality care for our elderly residents, and ensure they retain their dignity and individuality.
- You will be involved in the general activities of the home, and maintain a safe and secure environment for residents, staff and visitors.
- Document all activities in the care plans and use other documentation as requested, ensuring all entries are signed and dated.
- Adhering to professional standards, following Company policies and procedures and the regulatory requirements provided by the Care Quality Commissioning Group.
Who you are:
- Experience working in a residential living environment.
- Experience supporting vulnerable adults.
- Level 3 in adult care is desirable.
- You will have experience in supervising, motivating and leading a team of staff.
- To understand and have the ability to adhere to health and safety guidelines.
- Flexibility to work shifts.
- Good understanding and knowledge of Health and Safety.
- Minimum of 1- year recent elderly care experience.
- Have a minimum relevant qualification of NVQ Level 2 in Health and Social Care or a Care Certificate.